[MPlayer-dev-eng] Seeking in vorbis audio-only streams

Daniel Moreno comac2k at terra.es
Tue Feb 18 20:46:30 CET 2003

Arpi wrote:

>>Oops silly me - just looked at the numbers, didn't really listen to the
>>stream... any ideas where the prob is or why it exists?
>
> i think it isn't possible to query the tim eposition after raw seeking?
> or it just isn't implemented in demux_ogg.c

Is this the cause of "mplayer something.ogm -audiofile audio.ogg" is
unable to sync audio with video when moving 10sec/1m/10m forward/backwards?

"mplayer something.avi -audiofile audio.ogg" works OK. "mplayer
something.ogm" where there is a vorbis track (or several) on that ogm
works Ok, too, but using an external ogg audio file causes audio to
start from the begining after every seek.

--
Daniel Moreno - ComaC
Port pa'Linux del FinalBurn: http://fblinux.emuunlim.com/