[MPlayer-dev-eng] Skins, versions & checksums

Björn Sandell biorn at dce.chalmers.se
Wed Feb 19 09:08:17 CET 2003

Hi,

We grumpy (Open)BSD folks likes tar-files with version numbers,
like default-1.7.tar.bz2, (Thanks!) but we do not like when the checksum
of a file changes for no apperent reason (without changing the version). I
seem to recall that the reason for this was that the skins were packaged
automagically from CVS, but I think it should be possible to avoid changing
the tar-file unless CVS has changed.

Is there anything I can do to help?

--
Björn Sandell       DCE/DFS Sysadmin       IT department
Chalmers University of Technology    www.dce.chalmers.se