[MPlayer-dev-eng] [BUG]MPlayer crashed when playing some rmvb files

Balatoni Denes pnis at coder.hu
Thu Feb 20 23:53:44 CET 2003

Hi!

> Should I mail them directly to you? I've made a 500k sample...
Not needed anymore, Arpi gave me access to /incoming - thank yous to both of
you

I checked it, indeed it segfaults. :] Why - I haven't examined, but I will try
when I have time.
btw I also found a broken-rv30, which is broken - maybe it's a problem with
the demuxer, I will try to look at that too, but both of these appear to me
as tedious (kind of boring) and (kind of) pointless work. People who choose
to watch .rms should use RealOne player, that's the only thing it is good
for, and for that it's good I guess.

bye
Denes