[MPlayer-dev-eng] Can't play DVD on hpux

Gansser, Martin MGansser at rand.de
Fri Feb 21 16:54:12 CET 2003

yes libcss-1.2.5 is installed

> version that MPlayer does not support, then you
> are likely to
> see the messages you are seeing.  I suggest either removing libcss if
> you don't need it, or disabling it at configure time if you
> do need it.
> Try ./configure --disable-css

1. Mean this, that MPlayer uses its own libcss libraries ?
2. And after install, a libcss should exist in the MPlayer directory ?
   a find /opt/MPlayer -name "*css*" in the final Installation path found nothing.
   that mean, that libmpdvdkit* isn't compiled correct ?

thanks Martin