[MPlayer-dev-eng] XML docs updated

Nico n at tourmentine.com
Tue Feb 25 17:35:02 CET 2003

according to README (written by Andreas Mohari, author of the original xml
docs):

« Tools required for building the documentation

* DocBook 4.1.2 or later
* The DocBook XML DTD (also known as DocBk XML)
* DocBook XSL stylesheets -- version 1.50.0 or later is recommended.

I am not quite sure which tools work, but I used the following
ones successfully, so they are required:

* xmllint (part of libxml2) is used for validation.
* xsltproc (part of libxslt1) is used for transforming XML files into HTML
  files.  Version 1.0.18 or later is recommended.  »

...but other tools can be used for generation, such as glade/openglade.