[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: xvidix colourmap problem (sorry bad link) PING James Stembridge

Ruben Garcia ruben at ugr.es
Fri May 2 11:12:54 CEST 2003

> Option 2) brings me to wonder if there is any good reason for not using the
> vidix available at http://vidix.sf.net as, for the radeon at least, it
> works better.
>
> James.

But no files have been released. BTW, is that something straightforward
to do? i.e. overwrite vidix.c... in mplayer with vidix proyect or should
arpi merge it in cvs or what?

I remember with libavcodec, you had to copy ffmpeg into mplayer source
and cvs update -dP. Is it going to be more or less like that?

I think at least docs should explain a procedure to do it.