[MPlayer-dev-eng] [PATCH] dvb-input module fixes

Nico nsabbi at libero.it
Fri May 2 23:31:24 CEST 2003


I remade the dvb-input module adapting it to the new stream api so it 
doesn't touch anymore open.c and doesn't mess anymore with stream.c and 
with the playlists.

It's also closer to be multi-stream (for when we have N windows open:) )

It now accepts the syntax:

mplayer dvb://Rai1
mencoder dvb://R1 	   ....

plus the parameters -dvbin card=1:type=SAT:prog=Rai2:file=channels.conf

The other parameters are gone.

I noticed a problem: stream_reset doesn't fully reset the stream, so 
when I open the new demuxer there are  still  remains of the old streams 

I fixed it setting video_id and audio_id to the new pids, but it isn't 
very nice. Is there a better way?

When changing channel I uninit everything except the stream (there's no 
need to reopen it) and go to a new label set in mplayer.c (please don't 
tell me it's nasty, there are already many and I didn't add anything else).

I also prepared the code to go directly to a channel selected via menu 
(when I get to have the menu code working).

There's also a small fix in demux_ts.c that didn't discard wrong pids. 
Thanks Arpi!

All in all the code is much cleaner now than it was before. I hope this 
patch will be applied.


-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
Name: mplayer.diff
URL: <http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-dev-eng/attachments/20030502/5a027ed0/attachment.txt>

More information about the MPlayer-dev-eng mailing list