[MPlayer-dev-eng] mp-G2 pre18
arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sun May 4 21:32:49 CEST 2003
In short: there is new test app called test-play, it's a audio+video
player (can play audio-only and video-only too) which implements a-v
sync timing and correction (ported from g1), so it's now usable to test
demuxers, codecs and filters which provide/change timing info.
It also have new stream-selection algo, hopefully more clever than g1's.
So i think it's time to start testing :)
NOTE: only mpeg (ts/ps/pes/es) and asf(/wmv/wma) containers are supported,
demux_avi is not finished, others are not even started yet.
- libavcodec, swscaler and their interfaces upgraded from main CVS
- libinput imported from mplayer main, test-input added
- test-play added: example (simple, buggy) audio+video player
(still needs some (a lot?) cleanup!)
- README spellchecked by Diego :)
- some compiler warnings fixed
- YUV vs. YVU dilemma solved in libvo2: vo drivers always use the U/V order
given by format (Y,U,V (I420/IYUV) or Y,V,U (YV12/YVU9), in objection with
mp_image where planes is always in Y,U,V order! conversion (U/V swap)
is handled in vf_vo2.c, depending on mpi->flags&MP_IMGFLAG_SWAPPED!
A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team
Developer of MPlayer, the Movie Player for Linux - http://www.MPlayerHQ.hu
More information about the MPlayer-dev-eng