[MPlayer-dev-eng] mp-G2 pre18

Alex Beregszaszi alex at fsn.hu
Tue May 6 17:37:51 CEST 2003

Hi,

> > BTW: what is the "official" IRC channel? #mplayer? Which network?
>
> #mplayer @ irc.openprojects.net (dunno its current network name)
irc.freenode.net (formerly known as irc.openprojects.net)

btw, there's a #mplayerdev channel regisitered on freenode too (by me),
but not yet used for discussions

> but Alex meant the developers private channel, #mplayerdev @ ircnet
> (warning: we imemdiatelly kick non-developers form that channel, that
> is not for user-support but for discussing cvs commits and development
> issues, and so we also dislike unknown ppl there. btw language is
And also we like to discuss private things there :I

> hungarian most of the time... except if some non-hun developer comes
> then it's english or sometimes german)
As some of us speak german better than english (.so)

--
Alex Beregszaszi <alex at fsn.hu>
(MPlayer Core Developer -- http://www.mplayerhq.hu/)