[MPlayer-dev-eng] mp-G2 pre18 / Video with no sound

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Tue May 6 22:10:58 CEST 2003

Hi.

I'd like to chime in with a request :) You said that libdvdnav cannot be
integrated properly because current mplayer structure does not allow for
still images and overlay pictures (?) for menu selections and such
stuff. As G2 will have a new concept I'd like to see DVD navigation
support considered. I know a lot of you (including me) never use DVD
menus, but sometimes (e.g. LotR) I'd like to have menus with my fav
player :)

--
 ==> Ciao, Mosu (Moritz Bunkus)