[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: Animatrix and -delay workaround

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Wed May 7 14:08:53 CEST 2003

Hi,

> - maintainer approves
> - (core) developer approval or developer consent

i vote for one of these.
actually maintainer (of the part(s) affected by the patch) approval is the best.

even if it isn't visible, Alex sometimes consults me (and others) about
changes/patches when backporting to 0_90.

imho, when a bug is found & fixed in main, and the 'creator' of the bug (or
the maintainer of that buggy code) ack's that it's really a bug, then the fix
should be commited to 0_90 too, assuming no possible side-effects and
after-bugs expected.

> Whatever the outcome, DOCS is hereby declared exempt from these rules ;)

sure ;)

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team