[MPlayer-dev-eng] [PATCH] vbelib crash

Aurelien JACOBS aurel at gnuage.org
Sun May 11 23:38:49 CEST 2003


I've encountered a bug in uninit_vo with vo_vesa in a very particular
situation. I built mplayer against the uClibc instead of the glibc, and
launched it from a jail. This work quite well except this crash in
I've managed to correct this very simply, but there is probably a better
way to correct this bug.
Anyway the attached patch just add a very simple check which can't hurt.

-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
Name: vbelib.diff
URL: <http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-dev-eng/attachments/20030511/ac0e52a0/attachment.txt>

More information about the MPlayer-dev-eng mailing list