[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: About dvd navigation

Dennis Ruey Wen Lin rwlin at avamax.com
Mon May 12 13:31:08 CEST 2003

Hi A'rpi,

    haha ... surely rewriting might solve the problem but I need to know how
& why to rewrite them. I found that the demuxer won't get back to the main
event loop in main.c but continue trying to get next char when
dvdnav_stream_read() receives a still frame event and add it to the queue.
It should return back to the main event loop so that the still image event
can be processed. I'm trying to seperate the main event loop into 2 threads
which process the might-be-blocked events and never-be-blocked ones
individually.

Best Regards,
Dennis Ruey Wen Lin
rwlin at avamax.com