[MPlayer-dev-eng] URL REQUEST

zze-projet AMIRAL AKHRES N ext FTRD/DIH/REN nakhres.ext at rd.francetelecom.com
Tue May 13 11:35:32 CEST 2003

Hi Arpi,

that's exactly what I need, API.
Can you tell me a bit more about G2?

Can you estimate when a release of G2 would arrive?
in 3 months? 6? or ...
In fact it seems to me that this will suit my needs, mplayer seems to be
the best player I
have seen (lot of codec,output,good perf,really portable:I have tested
on both cygwin and linux).
I have to make a paper to choose the best player with API for linux
(it's professional)
so, in your opinion, is it risky to focus on mplayer G2?

Is the API interface already written?