[MPlayer-dev-eng] Fwd: Author for the German LinuxUser

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Fri May 23 15:11:52 CEST 2003

I can do it, but I think this might best be done as a cooperation between us
(the German MPlayer crowd).  Here are the Linux-User author guidelines:

http://www.linux-user.de/Info/autoren.html

We need to know exactly which issue this will be and what they want to see
in the article, installation, usage, tweaking and encoding come to mind.
Especially encoding is probably worth an article on its own (and I don't
have any experience with encoding).

Diego