[MPlayer-dev-eng] cvs main vs. libmpeg2

Fabian Franz FabianFranz at gmx.de
Sun May 25 16:57:59 CEST 2003

Am Sonntag, 25. Mai 2003 16:15 schrieb Arpi:
> Hi,
>
> > > libmpeg2 in main cvs is broken to hell, already enforced by several
> > > ppl. (kabi, vektor, fabian, gabu at least)
> > >
> > > so if you'll make release from main, then either fix it (i fear it's
> > > impossible or will result even more ugly hacks) or put back old
> > > libmpeg2 (from 0_90, together with vd_libmpeg2.c!).
> > >
> > > it does mem corruption now, i have no idea why/where.
> >
> > hm, I checked my latest patches we did in december/january with those
> > that is now commited ...
> >
> > Interestingly it seems that you commited an old work-in-progress snapshot
> > (and
>
> huh
> possible...
> i got the last patch from the mpeg2-dev list you post.

First at all: Old version crashes also, so version in cvs is "working" as the
one we wrote then.

The only difference is that in my last version I mailed you, I had qstore
support internal in libmpeg2 (allocation/storing/freeing). (As you advised me
to do so)

g2-question: Perhaps I should send an patch against cvs to libmpeg2-list to
have qstore support in g2 available in reasonably time ?

I'll also try to check again the code, perhaps I can find, where it segfaults,
but I doubt so :-/.

cu

Fabian