[MPlayer-dev-eng] [PATCH][BUG] fbdev fix, fbdev2 needs testing
joey at nicewarrior.org
Tue May 27 18:53:11 CEST 2003
On Tue, May 27, 2003 at 08:21:30AM +0200, Arpi wrote:
> > > - removed vidix
To simplify the code so I was sure of exactly what was going on.
I think it's okay for now since my goal is to clean up.
I can add it back once I read about how vidix works. (I haven't yet.)
I also can't test vidix code myself. Besides, none of this is final,
and I still need to hear back from someone about how this version works.
Also, there's a problem with the patches I sent. I got in a hurry and
forgot a small bit. The changes of three variables in vo_fbdev to
static is wrong. I forgot that these are linked to from command line
parser. Sorry about this.
I'll send a new version soon that ignores things like fb_dev_name from
command line parser and uses -vo fbdev2:/dev/fb0 to decide. Is that
More information about the MPlayer-dev-eng