[MPlayer-dev-eng] Time to release pre6!

Joey Parrish joey at nicewarrior.org
Sat Dec 18 16:30:59 CET 2004

On Sat, Dec 18, 2004 at 03:26:22PM +0100, Reimar Döffinger wrote:
> I currently have several patches that shouldn't be applied right before
> a release. As this is starting to hinder development I'd like the release
> finally be done in the next few days, if at all possible.
> I am against holding it back further because of bugs unless somebody can
> give a fixed date by which a fix will be available.
> Thus I'd like to ask everybody who has done changes without updating the
> manpage appropriatly to do that as soon as possible, and that anyone
> doing translations tries to get things as much up-to-date as possible.
> Please tell me what you think would be a suitable date for a release for you.

Some people wanted to wait for a subtitle regression fix from me, but
I've been unsuccessful in finding the fix.  I'm getting busy again with
my job and the holidays, so I suggest that a release not wait on me.

Other people are welcome to contribute help, by the way.  Inquire for
details.

--Joey

--
All philosophy is naïve.