[MPlayer-dev-eng] Colors on mplayer 1.0 SPARC/Solaris

cyrax at b0rken.dk cyrax at b0rken.dk
Wed Jan 21 14:07:12 CET 2004

On Wed, Jan 21, 2004 at 01:43:05PM +0100, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> Hi
>
> On Wednesday 21 January 2004 12:38, cyrax at b0rken.dk wrote:
> > On Tue, Jan 20, 2004 at 09:01:06PM +0100, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> > > Hi

> > > does the attached patch fix this?
> >
> > No, she's still blue... :(
> did u try 'make distclean'?
> and if it doesnt work, then post the 'mplayer -v ...' output

Hmm... I recon - is what should be removed and + is what should be
inserted instead, right? Anyway, what should be removed was never there,
but what should be inserted was, so I tried switching the two (removed
the two + lines and inserted the minus) and now the colors look
correctly.
Thanks!

--
// Mark Gjøl
Is it better to abide by the rules until they're changed or help speed the change by breaking them?