[MPlayer-dev-eng] Release schedule

Karl Wood mplayer at shevek.f9.co.uk
Tue Jan 27 20:07:09 CET 2004

I've talked with Roberto Togni about the effects of this patch:

http://mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-cvslog/2003-December/017624.html

If he's reading this, perhaps he'd consider undo-ing the patch for
pre4?

For anyone else reading this, it breaks mjpegtools mov files that I
use but fixes certain mov files Roberto has come across, since pre3.

I don't want to make a big deal out of this, I can fix it in the
source when I build. I just believe it breaks more than it fixes
so it will please more of the people more of the time if undone
for pre4.

Karl