[MPlayer-dev-eng] Release schedule

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Sat Jan 31 00:33:59 CET 2004

VMiklos writes:
 > the divx2svcd shell script in the TOOLS directory doesn't have executable
 > right. i think it is nessesary, and the other scripts have this right.
 >
 > i can't send a patch, but it have to be done

This cannot be done by a patch, it has to be done manually on the
Repository, see

http://cvsbook.red-bean.com/cvsbook.html#CVS_keeps_changing_file_permissions__why_does_it_do_that_

I checked this on one of my Repositories and it works if you add the x
bit to the RCS file itself.  Unfortunately, cvs update will not pick
up the permission change.  If you remove the file and update it will
have the right permissions, however.

There are a few files in the TOOLS/ directory that need the executable
bit set and a few have it that don't need it (Perl scripts).  I
suggest someone go in there and fix them all.  I cannot do it, you
need to be root.

Diego