[MPlayer-dev-eng] comprehensive lavcopts test - in progress.

Romain Dolbeau dolbeau at irisa.fr
Tue Jul 6 14:17:39 CEST 2004

Romain Dolbeau wrote:

> here it is. it's ugly and likely full of bugs and desing mistakes,
> but it seems to get the work done - the results from my first
> decent test (about 2000 runs on my usual "CT,HD" extract) give
> coherent results...

The same, with

1) algorithm fix (?) (should a run fail to generate the proper number
    of results, it will try to compensate by removing less and/or
    generate more at the next step ; if the breeding give no new
    combinations, it fall back on a new set of random combinations)

2) XviD support in addition to libavcodec

3) nice (? :') GUI for some settings & results

You will need JFreeChart (<http://www.jfree.org/jfreechart/>)
to compile and run.

--
Romain Dolbeau