[MPlayer-dev-eng] bugzilla states

Ivan Kalvachev ivan at cacad.com
Mon Jul 12 00:22:48 CEST 2004

I wasn't able to find a weak point in Michael proposial.
I find the states and their names intuitive.
I think the only thing missing is feature requests.)

So let's do it.

Wish You Best
   Ivan Kalvachev
  iive

Michael Niedermayer said:
> Hi
>
> On Sunday 11 July 2004 12:14, Reimar Döffinger wrote:
> [...]
>> > i also dont understand what propose Severity AND Priority serve, IMHO we

Fully agree. I think it would be good to rename Severity to Priority and to
remove the original Priority