[MPlayer-dev-eng] [BUG] fvwm/KWin fs fix

Alexander Strasser eclipse7 at gmx.net
Tue Jul 13 01:31:55 CEST 2004

hi,

On Tue, Jul 13, 2004 at 12:13:26AM +0300, Ivan Kalvachev wrote:
> mplayer, haven't tested gmplayer yet.
> It looks like the same old bug that was reversed by Gabucino and Diego
> long time ago.
> This time the bug appeared in the last few days.
> I make frequent cvs checkups. There are no other commits
> to the X code.
hmm, don't know which version you use, but it works for me
as i stated in my original mail
( with icewm-lite 1.2.13+CVS20040510-1 ).
Maybe there is some difference between icewm-lite and
icewm, but i thought they use the same wm core. But
maybe i'm wrong, have to investigate more about that.

> Wish You Best
>    Ivan Kalvachev
>   iive
  Alex (beastd)