[MPlayer-dev-eng] MPlayer1.0-pre5 crashes when trying to readsubtitles

Ivan Kalvachev ivan at cacad.com
Thu Jul 15 22:07:48 CEST 2004

I guess
   ./configure --disable-enca
could have same effect, without brutally cut of this.
Anyway, using stack allocated string when the options don't have
limit is not good. Fortunatly there is nothing remote here:)

This bugreport is not full!
I need mplayer -v -v -v -v log, config.h, configure.log
etc..

The bug is not trigered into mplayer bug in glibc,
very interesting, i think that ~/.mplayer/config file would also help
(the passed string to sscanf)

Wish You Best
   Ivan Kalvachev
  iive

P.S.

This maillist is the wrong to report bugs.
Use mplayer-users or
http://bugzilla.mplayerhq.hu