[MPlayer-dev-eng] [BUG] Duration Overlay not showing in pre5

Shachar Raindel shacharr at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 07:56:08 CEST 2004

Check to see if you have a proper font installed and located by
mplayer. Additionally, this is not the right list to report bugs -
mplayer-users is the right one. Additionally, when reporting a bug,
please read http://www.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/DOCS/HTML/en/bugreports.html
beforehand (available in your mplayer documentation as well) and
follow it.

     Cheers,
     Shachar