[MPlayer-dev-eng] x86_64 compatibility

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Sat Jul 17 18:48:53 CEST 2004

Troy Henderson writes:
> I would be willing to allow SSH access to my newly built dual Opteron
> 250 (x86_64) system if that would help in developing MPlayer for
> x86_64.  Please let me know if you need this access.

I would also be interested in having it.

While we are at the subject of different architectures and access to
them..  Most devs just have PCs, so if you care about your arch giving
us access to it would do wonders for its support.  Things like the PPC
compilation failure of pre5 are hard to notice when you never compile
on a PPC...

Diego