[MPlayer-dev-eng] www.kiss100.com + x-mplayer2 + rewarad

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Wed Jul 21 18:23:44 CEST 2004

miklos1234 at aol.com writes:
> Dear Mplayer Developer Team,
>
> I am thinking to do the same for for certain wmv movie formats what
> cannot be played with Mplayer.

If you are interested in (better) support for WMV you might want to
have a look at

http://mplayerhq.hu/homepage/design7/donations.html

Michael Niedermayer is looking for a bigger drive for his notebook and
a new notebook.  He's the person to support if you want better support
for WMV.  If that is financially out of your reach maybe you can share
the donation with others who are willing to pool some money.  Notebook
drives start at around 100EUR, so if you are willing to donate $50 you
are already half way there.

Diego

P.S.: If nobody else steps up I might be willing to participate in a
donation to Michael.