[MPlayer-dev-eng] Failed to open frameno.avi: text revision suggested

J. Grant jg-lists at jguk.org
Sat Jul 31 17:14:51 CEST 2004

Hi,

> Maybe this is meant to be a joke, but anyway i think encode fits better...
> The line seems also a bit long.

Ok.

> In addition to not confuse people that don't speak english, you should
> add the message in the msg file in help/, to make it translatable.

I added English msg.  Do you put English text in other localisations
temp until translated? (I have only added the text to help_mp-en.h.)

I attach a patch for review/inclusion to clarify this frameno.avi issue.

2004-07-31  Jonathan R. Grant < jg at jguk . org>
	* mencoder.c: Display MSGTR_MissingThreePassEncodeFile when frameno.avi
	cannot be opened.

	* help/help_mp-en.h: Add MSGTR_MissingThreePassEncodeFile.

Kind regards

JG