[MPlayer-dev-eng] udp/mpeg2-ts streaming

nsabbi at fastwebnet.it nsabbi at fastwebnet.it
Fri May 21 18:56:37 CEST 2004

as far as I can guess there are 2 possibilities:
1) the audio_pts of demuxer_type_demuxers (used when linking 2 demuxers
together) is calculated in a  wrong way
2) I'm buffering too much data in demux_ts (a complete PES), that
maybe is detrimental  for audio (but on the other side this mechanism
plays well in the case of a file, hmmm)

>Why is 't' multiplied by 0.000001f?

looks like 1 microsecond precision

>Dermot.
>--

I installed vls and stream the file to rtp://127.0.0.1:5001, then used
mplayer without Live libraries, and as I expected everything played well.

I will investigate more this week-end and I'll keep you informed.

Nico