[MPlayer-dev-eng] restoration of the website humor

D Richard Felker III dalias at aerifal.cx
Sat Nov 6 21:08:13 CET 2004

there's been a heated flamefest on mplayer-docs about lots of stuff
diego removed from the website after he became web maintainer.
specifically, bestofmplayer.html, faq2.html, and lots of pictures.

i'd like to call a vote on the matter among developers.

my proposal: restore all the humor/easteregg pages to the website,
with version history preserved from before they were cvs removed.

the opposite: leave the files gone, as they are now.

can we please hear some votes, and alternative suggestions if you have
any? read the thread on -docs or something if you don't know what it's
about.

rich