[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: draw a rectangle on the video (more precise)

Almerindo Rehem almerindo.rehem at aracaju.se.gov.br
Wed Nov 10 16:50:55 CET 2004

Message: 8
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 14:43:43 +0100
From: Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de>
Subject: Re: [MPlayer-dev-eng] draw a rectangle on the video
To: mplayer-dev-eng at mplayerhq.hu

On Wed, Nov 10, 2004 at 02:26:01PM +0100, Michael Niedermayer wrote:

> On Wednesday 10 November 2004 13:38, Almerindo Rehem wrote:
> >
> > How could draw a rectangle on the video?
>
> paint and brush
>
> > Somebody could show some example?
>
> no, i dunno how hard it is to scratch the dried paint of my monitor
>
>ROTFL

> >Etching the monitor with acid has produced very good results for me >
> >so far
> >;-)

> >Almerindo, try -vf rectangle or be more precise in describing what >
> >you want to do.
>
> >Diego

Ok,
Sorry!

I will be more precise.

I made a software for videos annotations, following standard XML MPEG-7.
My player it was written in JAVA and its performance is not good. Now I
want to migrate my player for the MPLAYER with annotations (Standart ISO
MPEG-7).

Abstract of my first paper:

This paper is related to the application of the recent multimedia
standards in the telemedicine context. This paper presents a tool that
suport video annotations based on ISO MPEG-7 standard, visualization
over the annoted segments and also, search and navigation over the video
content indexed by the list of included annotations. In this work,
annotations are defined as some comments included in regions that has
been highlighted in one or more video frames.

Key-words: Video Annotations, MPEG-7, Digital Video, telemedicine

Ps. I need help :-)

Thanks,

Almerindo Rehem