[MPlayer-dev-eng] Release... How about it?

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Wed Nov 17 18:50:53 CET 2004

On Wed, Nov 17, 2004 at 05:50:18PM +0100, Reimar Döffinger wrote:
> I'd really like to have a release soon, there were so many bug fixed
> that I think it would be quite worth it for any user that fears CVS.
> And more importantly, so many features were added, we really need that
> additional checking IMHO...

Yeah, definitely.

There is one regression that we should somehow solve before releasing,
though.  One of Joey's commits broke VOB subtitles.  Furthermore there are a
few GUI fixes floating around that should be worth committing before the
release.

IMO the subtitle thing is a showstopper.  The GUI stuff as well, but we have
fixes for these.

Diego