[MPlayer-dev-eng] MPlayer wins Linux New Media Award

Rosemarie Schuster rschuster at linuxnewmedia.de
Fri Oct 15 13:45:37 CEST 2004

Dear MPlayer-Team,

I'm happy to tell you that MPlayer won the Linux New Media Award 2004 in
the category of "Best Media Player". Please see further information on
http://www.linuxnewmedia.de/Award_2004/en.

The public announcement of the winner of the New Media Awards will be at
Linux World Expo in Frankfurt,Germany, on October, 27th, 6.30 PM.

We will have an official awards show there with a few hundred guests and
it would be an honor for us to hand over the award to a representative
of MPlayer personally. Please tell me the name and email-address of the
person you would propose for that.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards
Rosie

Rosemarie Schuster		| rschuster at linuxnewmedia.de
Managaing Director		  | phone  +49 (0) 89 993411-11
Linux New Media AG      	  | fax    +49 (0) 89 993411-99
Stefan-George-Ring 24		| http://www.linuxnewmedia.de
81929 Muenchen, Germany   | http://www.linux-magazine.com