[MPlayer-dev-eng] skin mplayer

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Fri Oct 22 01:30:56 CEST 2004

Charles FOUCAULT writes:

> I made a skin for mplayer based on a Windows Media Player Skin...
> If you are interesting by it, I join it with this message.

Some quick comments:

- README and VERSION should have uppercase names and not be identical
  files.

- sub.png should be 384, not 385 pixels wide, width needs to be
  divisible by 16.

- Please write MPlayer correctly in sub.png (capital M and P).

- Please avoid French file names.

- Remove the .xvpics stuff that Gimp leaves around.

This is from a quick inspection of the skin, Scognito and I may find
more details later on.  The skin itself is very good-looking.  Please
fix my suggestions so we can add it soon.

Diego