[MPlayer-dev-eng] Stuck mouse buttons

Reynaldo H. Verdejo Pinochet reynaldo at opendot.cl
Wed Oct 27 01:13:10 CEST 2004

On Sat, Oct 23, 2004 at 01:59:56PM +0200, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> D Richard Felker III writes:

> > > Yes, you're right.  In this case the printfs look like mere debugging
> > > aids, though, so I would guess commenting them out (like the others in
> > > that file) should suffice.
> >
> > yes, printf should not be in mplayer output by default. it needs to be
> > commented, conditional, or mp_msg...
>
> Here's a version with the printfs commented out..
>
> Diego
I have comed out to find some commented out printf's that could really
be MSGL_DBG4 or so, what would it be of best practice? just
commenting them out or building a correct mp_msg sentence with
a _debug_ message level? im not talking just about this patch
(to be fair i havent even had a look at it ;-) but other small
files or no so important ones like, ie sub_find.c (last one
i looked).

any suggestion will be greatly apreciated.

Regards

    Reynaldo