[MPlayer-dev-eng] configure --force-option (was --enable-gif)

iSteve isteve at rulez.cz
Sun Sep 5 17:53:52 CEST 2004

I generally agree, but instead of this, I would do something a bit
different: Add one flag, which would define, what --enable does:
a) --enable will test or force, depending on whether there is or isn't a
test.
b) --enable will force it through, no matter what.

This could unify behavior, but won't add so many flags.