[MPlayer-dev-eng] svn repo for testing

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Thu Sep 16 10:53:47 CEST 2004

Hey,

> Lukas (a friend of mine) just set up a svn repo for us.
> https://svn.projectdream.org/projects/mplayer/

Did you/he run that cvs2svn import script, or did you just import the
source tree?

> I just put the MPlayer source up, which i cleaned from the CVS
> directories, but left the .cvsignore there, as i dont know
> how svn handles that (been i while since i set up my own repo).

Svn does not handle .cvsignore files but uses the 'svn:ignore' property
on directories for that. Luckily this mechanism is compatible to the
.cvsignore file syntax so you can just call

svn pset svn:ignore -F .cvsignore .

for each directory.

Mosu