[MPlayer-dev-eng] svn repo for testing

Arpi arpi at mplayerhq.hu
Thu Sep 16 18:14:25 CEST 2004

Hi,

> Lukas (a friend of mine) just set up a svn repo for us.
> https://svn.projectdream.org/projects/mplayer/

which version? does it still use database for storing data on server?

> I just put the MPlayer source up, which i cleaned from the CVS

you mean checkin'ing a fresh source checkout, or a proper import
of whole cvs repository data including history and logs?

> Note: THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL REPO AND JUST FOR TESTING.

anyway LGB already made the same (set up svn and import mplayer cvs)
on mphq years ago, but we found svn unreliable that time.

> BTW: Please dont make too big commits (like the whole source tree),
> it fucks up the server (which is an UML running on a underpowered box).

rotfl
even a 386 should be enough to handle a cvs commit, what is
svn doing then?

A'rpi / MPlayer, Astral & ESP-team

--
MPlayer's new image: happiness & peace & cosmetics & vmiklos