[MPlayer-dev-eng] Donation

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Tue Sep 21 12:30:42 CEST 2004

Thomas Kube writes:

> first: what a great product! Thanks a lot.
>
> Now, i have an SCSI Drive:
>
> Part Number:  	ST336706LC
> Capacity: 	36.9 GB
> Speed: 	10000 rpm
> Seek time: 	5.2 ms avg
> Interface: 	Ultra160 SCSI
>
> If you can use it, please send me an eMail with an address to send to.

Yes, I think this will do the project server some good.  Please get in
contact with Arpad Gereöffy <arpi at thot dot banki dot hu>, he is the
admin of the project server and work out the details of sending the
drive to him.

When you finish the transaction, please tell me, I'll add you to the
donations page once the drive is installed in the project server.

Thanks a lot

Diego