[MPlayer-dev-eng] XviD 1.1.x support

Guillaume POIRIER guillaume.poirier at ifsic.univ-rennes1.fr
Thu Sep 30 21:02:10 CEST 2004

Hi,
Le mer 29/09/2004 à 15:47, Guillaume POIRIER a écrit :
> I no one complains, I'll commit that in 3 day...

I also plan to commit the attached patch in order to get one step closer
to having an XviD-1.1 support.

This just moves around some functions, which makes the code clearer and
is present in Edouard's 1.1 front-end.

If no one complains, I'll commit this one with the previous patch
against vd_xvid4.c.

Please tell me if I'm doing something wrong. I'm just trying to break
down the transition to XviD-1.1 in small-easily-reviewable pieces.

Of course, I tested the code, and it compiles and works.

Regards,
Guillaume