[MPlayer-dev-eng] [CVS] anoncvs unusable

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Wed Aug 3 10:28:30 CEST 2005

Torinthiel wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 03, 2005 at 01:15:11AM +0200, Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:
>
>> Houston, we have a problem!
>>
>> This is what I get for a clean checkout:
>> $ cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at mplayerhq.hu:/cvsroot/mplayer checkout main
>> cvs checkout: Updating main
>> U main/.cvsignore
>> U main/AUTHORS
>> cvs [checkout aborted]: EOF in value in RCS file /cvsroot/mplayer/main/ChangeLog,v
>>
>> Same for update.
>
> Same for ssh access for me. And two messages about it got blocked,
> one 'classified as spam', the other with 'you're not allowed to post
> on this list'.

I'm having the same problem, both with anonymous and non-anonymous CVS
access; I also just got a "not allowed to post" bounce for a message
(sent two or three days ago) about a completely different subject on the
CVS-log list. (I just wrote to the address identified in the bounce as
"if you think this is in error" about the problem... looks like I should
have read the rest of the list mail first.)

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.