[MPlayer-dev-eng] GTK2

Onur Kucuk onur at delipenguen.net
Sun Aug 14 14:00:00 CEST 2005

> I ran across that patch a few days ago but didn't get to cleaning it
> up. So now you can do that :-)

 Yeap there are similiar patches floating around, but none that I tried
seemed working well enough.

> > +        // Ugly hack, but we don't wanna loose events
> > +        while( !GTK_WIDGET_VISIBLE( PopUpMenu ) ) {
>
> Hmm... would be nice to know what exactly the problem is here. What
> events will be lost without the loop? And what is the effect of that?

 Bringing up the popup menu without the while loop is random. The mouse
button event is usually vaporizing, not sure why. Using
gtk_get_current_event_time() was not enough to fix it. Actually I am
not a fan of the current code but it needs deeper digging :)

 --
 Onur Küçük                                      Knowledge speaks,
 <onur.--.-.delipenguen.net>                     but wisdom listens