[MPlayer-dev-eng] An audio filter for MPlayer to use Winamp DSP plugins

Ivo ivop at euronet.nl
Tue Aug 23 19:12:21 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 23 August 2005 11:35, Stanley wrote:
> I've written an audio filter for MPlayer to use Winamp DSP plugins
> (multiple DSP plugins can be stacked). Currently it only works on Win32.
> Download it here:
> http://base.3322.org/dev/mp-wadsp.zip

Connecting to base.3322.org[220.234.104.182]:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response...
19:09:57 ERROR -1: No data received.

Please attach your patches as unified diff relative to current cvs (cvs diff
-u) to an e-mail and post it here. I'm curious how you handled the GUI part
of the plugins.

--Ivo