[MPlayer-dev-eng] MPlayer OS X

Nicolas Plourde nicolas.plourde at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 13:16:07 CEST 2005

On 25-Aug-05, at 4:07 AM, Reimar Döffinger wrote:

> I guess it would be very interesting to know what slave mode commands
> the people who already made GUIs missed/are missing most.
> The next step would then be implementing them in a clean way.
> Also the switch-case in mplayer.c that handles the commands
> probably should be cleaned up a bit, like putting the biggest
> blocks in
> seperate functions etc. - preferably even in a seperate file.
> Though I should warn anyone attempting this: It will be difficult
> to get
> into CVS because it is mostly cosmetic and has quite a risk of
> breaking
> things.

the only command I added to slave mode yet is a key_down event.
Mplayer OSX
now have integrated video inside the gui by using shared memory and I
wanted
the ability to send key event to the mplayer process. Also  more
mplayer status feedback
  would be usefull or a way to ask for them.

====
Nicolas Plourde <nicolas.plourde at gmail.com>