[MPlayer-dev-eng] [PATCH] bugfix for black bar besides gaussed vobsubs
fenwick at freemail.hu
Sat Jan 8 14:52:05 CET 2005
2005-01-08, szo keltezéssel 11.35-kor Reimar Döffinger ezt írta:
> How about memset(d2, 255, ds*dh); before scaling? Probably not much
> slower (well, when I look at that code I think speed wasn't really much
> considered anyway) and easier to understand.
> Think that should work, too...
Now that you mention it, the following solution is faster and alsa more
simple (both to do, and to understand). (See attached patch!)
Here is how it works now:
1. It gets the alpha values straight:
- 0 means totally transparent
- 1 means almost totally transparent
- 255 means not transparent at all
(Until so far, we set the values to the
_opposite_ values before scaling.)
2. Scales up the stuff.
(The padded parts are 0 - that's totally transparent,
no more problem)
3. Reverts the alpha values to the "normal" way:
- 0 still means totally transparent
- 1 is not transparent at all
- 255 is almost totally transparent
(May I ask, why do we use this interpretation? It's a pain...)
Csillag Kristof <fenwick at freemail.hu>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 656 bytes
More information about the MPlayer-dev-eng