[MPlayer-dev-eng] -nocolorkey as default?

Arpi arpi at mplayerhq.hu
Mon Jan 10 16:51:25 CET 2005

Hi,

After a half day of vidix driver debugging, i finally found that
colorkeying is enabled even without the -colorkey option being used.
And by default it's set to 00ff00, ie green.
Is this the intended behaviour? Most users will get no picture
when trying -vo cvidix or -vo fbdev:vidix, unless they find out
they also need -nocolrkey option! (like me...)

Afair, when we added -colorkey option for the mga_vid driver,
it was disabled by default. Why is it enabled now?

A'rpi / MPlayer, Astral & ESP-team

--
Girls are like internet domain names, the ones I like are already taken.