[MPlayer-dev-eng] Postproc Hell

Guillaume Poirier poirierg at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 19:01:34 CET 2005

Hi,

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 17:54:52 -0100, Andrea Palmatè <andrea at amigasoft.net> wrote:
> Sorry, but i have no MacOS X and I don't want a MAC.

I hear you. What I'm saying is that if you compile GCC from sources
using Apple's CVS, the problem may disappear just like that: Whoof!

Please try to compile you own GCC and tell us what happens so that
next time we can give a solution to the next person who would have the
same problem rather than saying that "it's broken, sorry".

> If it is a known problem ok, but it is really strange that with the 1.0pre
> 4 all is played correctly and with 1.0pre6 no..

I guess -pre6 has more Altivec optimisations...

> However i'll try with gcc 2.9.

That might work, but I'm not sure that version of GCC supports
intrinsics... does it?

Regards,
Guillaume