[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: Frapsvid.dll

adland123 adland123 at yahoo.com
Tue May 10 12:25:36 CEST 2005

Roberto Togni <r_togni <at> tiscali.it> writes:

> Just a quick note, the decoder is not a DShow codec, but a VfW one (use
> driver vfw). It won't work anyway, it calls an unimplemented function
> (strstr, easy to add) and it tries to load D3D9.dll (Direct3D9 ?)

 d3d9.dll is DirectX DLL for DirectX9.
you can also load this DLL as in the vssh dll example.
(not used with the older codecs to my knowledge)

Then there are unimplemeted functions - advapi32.dll
InitializeSid
GetSidLengthRequired
GetSidSubAuthority
GetLengthSid

can look at wine source code dlls/advapi32/security.c and dlls/ntdll/sec.c
for their implementation