[MPlayer-dev-eng] ADPCM g.722

Stefano Lena - DAVE S.r.l stefano.lena at dave-tech.it
Wed Oct 5 09:28:36 CEST 2005

Hi all,

we're developing an embedded system which should process some audio
streams. One of them is (or at least sould be, because is the output of
a black-box) encoded using ADPCM g.722. In order to verify if the stream
is a "real" ADPCM g.722 we need something like a player, a library, a
couple of function code-encode, that can process/play a file encoded in
ADPCM g.722 format.
Looking around we don't find so much.
So we first apologize if the request is a little bit OT, but we would
like to ask to you, experienced people on audio format, if in your
knowledge there are something that can help us.
That also because we are interested in using mplayer in our embedded
linux system, and probably integrate this feature (ADPMC g.722 audio
file support) in mplayer too.

thanks a lot.

Best regards

--

- Please, take note that fax number has been changed -

DAVE Srl - Electronics System House
via Forniz 2/1
33080 Porcia (PN) - Italy
Telephone: +39.0434.921215